C&T Publishing gave me the opportunity to experiment with a new fabric called Lutradur. It's was a very fun material to work with.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Today I decided to take a break from wedding photos and use some old photos I had of a hiking trip Jose Luis, Diana, and I went on a couple years ago. I used paper as my main embellishments but added flowers and buttons for a little more taste and also took a "stab" at sewing. (Pardon the pun!)
Sunday, August 23, 2009
This weekend I enjoyed my first ever all day crop. I spent it with some Fisk-a-teer friends! Pictures include a Make and Take that I accomplished throughout the 13 hour scrap-o-poloosa.
Make and Take Project:
To start off I dabbed paint on the top to create a textured finish and sprayed a form of ink to create the purple color. Once dry, I borrowed my wonderful sister-in-law's Old World paper pack and cut off two sheets and angled them on the front. Attaching two brads adjacent to eachother. Next I used glitter glue to dot the inner edge with a copper color to add a little more flavor to the mix.