Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Furry Friends Forever - Day 5

A big hello to Monday. Hope you all had a super fabulous weekend. I thought I would greet the week with a fun woodland critter card. My sister-in-law Tifany recently sent me some fun stamps to play with and this was in the bunch. I'm pretty happy with the result.





Supplies:
  • Memento Ink Pad - Rich Cocoa
  • Twinery - Honeydew Twine
  • Prima Flowers
  • Button and Brad
  • Fabri-Tac
  • Chip Board
  • Sweet Stamp Shop - Stamp Sample
  • DCWV The Green Stack - 70% Recycled Paper

3 comments:

  1. Love that recycled paper! Cute card, very forest-like feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card. Not only is the design and layout great, but the paper, and especially how you did the twine-such detailed work.

    ReplyDelete