I have spent the last couple weeks organizing and re-doing my craft/guest/office space. Since I work from home, I stare at the area way too much and have finally had enough of my disorganized nature. There are still a few things left to get and then it will be complete (at least for now). Pictures to come soon.
But for now, here is a quick card I made for my design team.
- Shabby Chic Stamp Company - Greetings Set
- Prairie Bird Boutique (etsy) - Shabby Wrinkled Ribbons
- Prima - Say it in Crystals
- Fiskars - Heart Punch, Kaleidoscope Punch, Trimmer, Scissors
- Echo Park Paper - This & That
- K & Company Mat Stack - Julianne
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo