Some days I just want to make the people in my life feel extra special. This card was designed for that purpose. On a normal day, this card will be sent to someone I love just to remind them that they are irreplaceable in my life.
I started with a classic black and white theme hoping the color in the flower would stand-out on the background all the more. I used Copic Markers to color-in the daisy; while adding a chip-board piece under the sentiment for a little dimension...
...eventually adding gems in two corners for completeness.
- Paper: Black and white standard cardstock
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Stamps: Unity Stamp - Layers of Life and Unity Grab Bag Special Collection 2
- Embellishments: Chipboard and self-adhesive gems
- Other: Fiskars Trimmer, Fabri-tac, Copic Markers