Friday, August 8, 2014

Daisy - One of a Kind

Some days I just want to make the people in my life feel extra special.  This card was designed for that purpose.  On a normal day, this card will be sent to someone I love just to remind them that they are irreplaceable in my life.  

I started with a classic black and white theme hoping the color in the flower would stand-out on the background all the more.  I used Copic Markers to color-in the daisy; while adding a chip-board piece under the sentiment for a little dimension...



...eventually adding gems in two corners for completeness. 


Materials:

  • Paper: Black and white standard cardstock
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Stamps: Unity Stamp - Layers of Life and Unity Grab Bag Special Collection 2
  • Embellishments: Chipboard and self-adhesive gems
  • Other: Fiskars Trimmer, Fabri-tac, Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment