Saturday, August 9, 2014

Let's Party, Cupcake...

It's time for a challenge. This week's Anything Goes Paper Smooches challenge was the inspiration for my card.


I began this project by using watercolor as a base.  I was excited to finally attempt watercolor in this latest card.  I kept it simple and LOVE how it turned out.  I think there will be a great deal of watercolor in my future.  I used one of the digital images (the cupcake) as the main theme.  Added a Paper Smooches sentiment underneath and added some gems for added dimension and completion.  All in all, I want cake and to PARTY!



Materials:
  • Paper Smooches Digital Image and sentiment stamps
  • Copic markers, Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
  • Self Adhesive gems, Tim Holtz Chipboard
  • Watercolor
  • Colored and white cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment