Monday, March 12, 2012

I love you, always - Day 18

Back to work... (**snore) The time change has taken its toll on my sleep schedule. I even had to take an impromptu nap today in order to function properly. I'm crossing my fingers that tonight will offer a tremendous number of zzzs.

Enough about me.. On to the crafting:

I decided to attempt the Paper Smooches challenge

I love using natural colors. The image is also very simple and not too busy which I really liked. Check out Paper Smooches Stamps!

I have to admit, I started about 3 projects today before I finally created the following card. It still feels like it is missing something... Nevertheless, I needed to call it a day before I went crazy. :) The hearts are more of a mint color but I couldn't catch the lighting quite right.





Supplies:
  • Paper Smooches - Word Salad Stamp Set
  • Fiskars Heart Punch
  • Fabri-Tac
  • Twine
  • Buttons
  • Twinery - Buttercream Twine
  • DCWV Matstack
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa Ink Pad
  • Martha Stewart Lace Pack

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge =)

    ReplyDelete