Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Romance is in the air...

I just bought a great new paper stack from Ribbon Carousel and I am in HEAVEN. I haven't had this much fun with a new paper stack in forever.

I made this card with the Anything Goes with Party Time Tuesday challenge in mind. One can never have enough ribbon, lace, twine..etc.

Hope you enjoy my work! Have a lovely night!






Supplies:
  • Shabby Chic Stamp Company - Irish Luck
  • Prima - Almanac Collection Paper Stack
  • Fiskars Rotary Trimmer
  • Fiskars Kaleidoscope Border Punch
  • Fiskars Heart Punch
  • Martha Stewart Lace Pack
  • Sewing Machine
  • Self Adhesive Pearls
  • Fabri-Tac
  • Memento Ink Pad - Black
  • Button

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Ashley! I love the colours and papers. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches April Release Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete