Sunday, March 11, 2012

Last Day of Hopping.. :) - Day 17

 Happy Sunday!

Thank you again for joining our hop! We are super happy to have you. If you aren't already a follower, I'd love to have you follow my blog. Everyone else, a special thanks for coming back! I truly appreciate having you visit!



If this is your first visit. Head on over to the Shabby Chic Blog to start. Remember two random winners who become followers of all the blogs and leave a comment will win a Build a Baby Stamp Set.


Blog Line-up:


Today's card I made for the Freshly Made Sketches weekly sketch challenge.

It really enjoyed creating this card! Though it helps that it is baby season among all my friends. ;)







Supplies:
  • Shabby Chic Stamp Co. - Sweet Pea
  • Twinery - Twine
  • Martha Stewart Lace Pack
  • DCWV - Linen Closet Matstack
  • Fabri-Tac
  • Fiskars - That's Amore Punch
  • Fiskars - Heart Punch
  • Fiskars - Trimmer and Scissors
  • Fiskars Corner Punch
  • Memento Ink Pad

2 comments:

  1. Oh my .... this is just adorable ... loove these papers and the sweet feet is gorgeous, very cute indeed!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great job with the sketch! I love how you turned the panel slightly and added hearts. Very fresh, indeed! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete