Friday, March 2, 2012

Shabby Chic Stamp Co. Design Team - Day 8

Hooray! We've all made it through the week.

I have some exciting news.. I am now an official design team member for Shabby Chic Stamp Company. It's such a great opportunity. I am so blessed.



I received my first stamp set today (Irish Luck) and couldn't wait to play with it. Instead of using the typical green colors associated with St. Patrick's Day, I decided to mix things up a bit. Let me know if you like the result.







Supplies:
  • Shabby Chic Stamp Set - Irish Luck
  • Tim Holtz - Distressed Ink Pad
  • Martha Stewart Lace Pack
  • Twinery Twine - Purple and White
  • DCWV - Once Upon a Time Matstack
  • Feather Pack
  • Fabric-Tac
  • Glue Stick
  • DCWV - Brights Matstack
  • Organdy Ribbon
  • KaiserCraft Script Stamp

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Those feathers are fun!
    And congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you will be creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card too Jennifer! The pink and purple are a fun switch on the traditional green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! I love the card. It is great seeing something other than green (unless it is in my wallet...LOL).

    ReplyDelete